Invacare is a leader in the manufacturing, sales, and distribution of a complete package of innovative home and long-term care medical products that make a difference to people’s lives. We are looking for an enthusiastic, talented Business Process Owner of the ‘Quote to Cash’ area, starting as soEn savoir plus
Invacare is a leader in the manufacturing, sales, and distribution of a complete package of innovative home and long-term care medical products that make a difference to people’s lives. We are looking for an enthusiastic, talented Business Process Owner of the ‘Quote to Cash’ area, starting as soon as possible. The role is based in a European country (seating country to be confirmed depending on the candidate).
You are a process designer in the advancement of the defined global processes driving towards a lean and efficient culture within our Global process area of Quote to Cash. Your mission will consist in defining, designing, and improving the business processes within this area.
- Act as a liaison between business users and the technical development team for the development, testing and implementation of new and enhancement of existing processes and systems.
- Define the required capabilities for business processes ensuring the alignment with the Business and the IT roadmaps, and guiding decisions relating to the rationalization of proposed capabilities.
- Ensure completeness of requirements, identifying architecture interdependencies with other projects, and will ensure design and solution comply with standards.
- Ensure global adoption of business process and monitoring to identify gaps and deviations.
- Derives short- and long-term activities from collected KPI data and relies on continuous improvement process to improve process excellence.
- Analyzes processes for efficiency and effectiveness.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experiences is required.
- Working knowledge of SAP in areas of Quote to Cash.
- 6+ years in related business process experience and/or solutions information technology work, primarily in the area of SAP and 3+ years as a Solutions Architect with the ability to see & present the big picture and offer solutions to make it better, whether they be process improvements or technical solutions.
- Experience creating technical documents, business flows and process diagrams.
- Experience in medical device industry or other validated environment preferred.
During your career, you have demonstrated your ability to manage projects and drive change effectively.
Your autonomy, your problem-solving capacity, your ability to anticipate and structure your activity, as well as your communication skills, will be important assets to carry out your mission successfully.
Please send your application by email to email@example.com